We are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 18.10. Using this latest version, you can add Point, Polyline and Watermark annotations in Words and Diagrams document. Beside this, a multitude of bug fixes are also introduced in this release. We therefore recommend you to download this latest release for a better API experience.
Add Watermark, Polyline and Point Annotations in Words and Diagrams documentYou can add Watermark, Polyline and Point Annotations in Words and Diagrams document using this latest release. Following example demonstrates how to add Point annotation in Words document:
// Initialize list of AnnotationInfo List annotations = new List(); // Point annotation AnnotationInfo pointAnnnotation = new AnnotationInfo(); pointAnnnotation.setCreatedOn(new Date()); pointAnnnotation.setType(AnnotationType.Point); pointAnnnotation.setBox(new Rectangle(150.32f, 99.22f, 0, 0)); pointAnnnotation.setPageNumber(0); annotations.add(pointAnnnotation);
Change Highlight Color of Fonts in WordsThis latest release of the API allows users to change highlight color of fonts for Text Annotations in Words document.
Support of Metadata in SlidesSupport for Metadata in Slides document is also introduced in this latest release.
- Cleanup in PDF doesn’t remove watermarks
- Highlight color is not changed in footnotes for highlight annotations in Words
- Exception while running project on macOS
- isValidLicense() property of License class always returns false
- An exception raises while accessing the source document
- TIFF/Multi TIFF file is either corrupted or black and white when annotated
- Some annotations are missing while exporting to file
- Exception while exporting Line and Distance annotation
- Unable to retrieve un-annotated page image from annotated document
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on Documentation Annotation API:
- Download – Zipped JARs
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples – GitHub source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation