We are glad to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.10. Using the latest version, you can now update Lyrics3v2 tags in MP3 format. Memory consumption is now reduced for working with PNG, JPEG2000, BMP, DICOM, DJVU, EMF, WEBP and WMF formats. Furthermore, MetadataUtility obsolete methods are now removed and a bug, while cleaning or updating metadata of Strict Open XML Presentation (.pptx), is now fixed. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
The following feature is introduced in version 18.10.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.10.
- Reduced memory consumption for PNG format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for JPEG2000 format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for BMP, DICOM, DJVU, EMF, WEBP and WMF formats’ loading and saving
The following bug is fixed in version 18.10.
- Exception when cleaning/updating metadata of Strict Open XML Presentation (.pptx)
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Metadata for Java at our forum.