Today, we are glad to announce the release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 18.11. The latest version includes a couple of new features as well as a bunch of improvements and bug fixes. The API now supports rendering of TSV (Tab-separated values) and PCL (Printer Command Language) file formats. Below is the list of new features, improvements, and fixes added in v18.11.
Since v18.11, we have extended the list of supported file formats and now the API is capable of rendering the following formats:
- TSV (Tab-separated values)
- PCL (Printer Command Language)
For a complete list of supported file formats, please visit this documentation article.
We have included the following improvements in version 18.11:
- Rendering comments from ODP presentation documents that have no author
- Rendering attachments while working with source document’s stream (for sample code snippet, please visit the documentation)
- Extended support for ExcludeFonts setting of HtmlOptions class for MS OneNote documents
- Exporting font files as external resources when rendering MS OneNote documents
- Added support for DefaultFontName option when rendering MS OneNote documents
Following issues are fixed in version 18.11 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.
- Exception when rendering email message containing .msg file as attachment
- Issues when rendering Japanese PDF document to HTML
- Font lightness is ignored for rendering Presentations into HTML
- Resources are not created in cache after GetPrintableHtml() is called
- Unexpected behavior of cache when both Image and Html handlers are instantiated
- Missing pst and ost formats in GetSupportedDocumentFormats()
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Viewer using NuGet
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Examples / Plugins – GitHub Source Code Examples
- Sample Front End Apps – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
- Technical Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Viewer
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.