We are pleased to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.11. The latest version supports missing metadata properties of Excel format and allows working with FLV file format’s metadata. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced for working with PDF and Excel file formats. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
Features IntroducedThe following features are introduced in version 18.11.
- Detect FLV file format
- Read FLV header metadata
- Get XMP metadata of FLV file format
- Update XMP metadata of FLV file format
- Remove XMP metadata of FLV file format
- Support for missing metadata properties of Excel format
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.11.
- Reduced memory consumption for PDF format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for Excel format’s loading and saving
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata