We are glad to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.11. The latest version supports missing metadata properties of Excel format and allows working with FLV file format’s metadata. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced for working with PDF and Excel file formats. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
The following features are introduced in version 18.11.
- Detect FLV file format
- Read FLV header metadata
- Get XMP metadata of FLV file format
- Update XMP metadata of FLV file format
- Remove XMP metadata of FLV file format
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.11.
- Reduced memory consumption for PDF format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for Excel format’s loading and saving
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Metadata for Java at our forum.