We are pleased to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.12. Using the latest version, you can now work with the password-protected PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. Furthermore, obsolete methods of MP3 and MPP formats are removed and memory consumption for working with Word and PowerPoint formats is now reduced. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
The following features are introduced in version 18.12.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.12.
- Reduced memory consumption for Word format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for PowerPoint format’s loading and saving
- Removed obsolete members of the Mp3Format class
- Removed obsolete method MppFormat.GetProperties
- Support to update more metadata keys in DOC/DOCX file formats
The following bug is fixed in the latest version:
- Removing Author property from DOC/DOCX removes Content Type, Scale, Version and Language properties
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata