We are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Editor for .NET. This latest release 18.12 comes up with some improvements, like compatibility of lists and paragraphs with HTML-Editors and stability in multi-threaded environment. Furthermore, few bug fixes are also introduced in this release, we therefore recommend our users to download latest API and get benefits from improved API features.
- Compatibility of lists and paragraphs with HTML-Editors
- Increase accuracy of space and gap distances between document elements
- Stability in multi-threaded environment
- Exception with SDT during backward conversion
- Improper processing of bookmarks
- Incorrect processing of unusual shapes in ShapeProcessor
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Editor:
- NuGet – Download
- Documentation – API Documentation
- API References – Annotation API References
- Examples– Source Code Examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Editor
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.