We are delighted to announce the release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 19.1. The latest version allows you to merge the table cells having equal textual contents within your reports dynamically. Furthermore, we have introduced the feature of adding optional comments within the syntax tags that can provide a human-readable explanation. For more details on the latest version, please have a glance at the release notes.
Merging Table Cells Dynamically
Using the latest version, you can tell the API to merge the table cells that have equal textual contents. The following tag is used for this purpose:
In the above expression, the horz switch is optional. If this switch is present, the cell merging will be performed in the horizontal direction. Otherwise, if the switch is missing, cells will be merged in the vertical direction (the default). At the moment, this feature is supported for the following document types:
- Spreadsheet Documents
- Presentation Documents
- Word Processing Documents
- Emails with HTML and RTF Bodies
For more details on this feature, please visit this documentation article.
Support of Textual Comments within Syntax Tags
This feature is introduced to add the textual comments within the syntax tags in the templates. These comments are only for providing human-readable explanation and ignored by the reporting engine. The following sample shows how to use the comments:
<<tag\_name \[expression\] –switch1 –switch2 .. // optional\_comment>>
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET using NuGet
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Showcase Applications
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly Product Family