New month, new release! We have released version 19.1 of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET that brings a couple of new features as well as two bug fixes and two improvements. The latest version provides metadata signature features for image files. Furthermore, the API now supports rounded corners for rectangle stamp signature types. For more details on what’s new in the latest release, please have a look at release notes.
Metadata Signature Features for ImagesIn the latest version, we have introduced a new feature of singing images with metadata signatures that are based on Exchangeable Image File Format (EXIF) specification. For this, we have added a new public class ImageMetadataSignatureOptions that provides different options to add metadata signatures in images. For a working example, please visit this documentation article.
Rounded Corners for Stamp SignaturesA new public class SquareBorderLine that inherits BorderLine is added to implement square stamp signature with rounded corners. This class contains data about the radius of the square signature’s corners. For a working example, please visit this documentation article.
We have done the following improvements in version 19.1.
- Improve Image Metadata type conversion
- Optimize Document options type detection for handler processes (Sign/Verify/Search)
The following bugs are fixed in the latest version.
- Fix Stamp generation processing for wide areas
- QR/Bar code with wide border cannot be read
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Signature API for .NET:
- NuGet - Nuget Installation
- Documentation - Product Documentation
- API References – GroupDocs.Signature for .NET API References
- Examples - Source Code Examples, Showcases, and Plugins
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature Product Family
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Video Tutorials
As always, we will be happy to know about your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.