Render Email Attachments and Outlook Data Files using GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 19.1
We are back with a major release of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
as version 19.1. The latest release has come with some exciting new features as well as a bunch of improvements and important bug fixes. Please have a look at the release notes
to know about the new features and the changes introduced in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 19.1. Furthermore, if you are planning to upgrade the API from any previous version, we strongly recommend you to check the Public API Changes section of release notes.
The following are the most notable features introduced in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 19.1.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
There are 181 bug fixes and improvements that are included in the latest release of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java. The most notable are:
- Incorrect rendering of PPTX document as HTML
- Content of the cell is hidden when rendering Excel to HTML
- OpenDocument spreadsheet documents incorrect rendering
- NullPointerException for LaTeX document
- Incorrect exception type
- Font ‘Segoe UI’ does not support style ‘Regular’
- Guid for file should contain extension
Exception occurred while opening a file with password
- Omitting trailing slash in ViewerConfig.setStoragePath() cause failing create cache folder
- Improved compression for rendering into HTML with EnableMinification setting
- Improved rendering MS OneNote documents into HTML by providing pure HTML and SVG
- Improved setting PageSize and TimeScale for MS Project documents by default
- Improved exporting and embedding HTML resources when rendering presentation documents
- Improved rendering Microsoft Visio document as HTML
- Improved rendering into HTML for rotated documents
- Improved rendering metafile images into HTML
- Improve rendering comments from Presentation documents
- Improve styles generation when rendering into HTML with embedded resources
For a complete list of bug fixes and improvements, please visit the release notes
The following resources will help you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer for Java.
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread
and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.