Here we are with another release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 19.4. We’ve implemented automatic naming when saving a converted document to file. Do you want to convert a CMX (Corel Metafile eXchange) file to PDF or any other supported file format? Then you must try out this release.
We also improved the process of getting page orientation for a specific page
- CellsLoadOptions is marked as obsolete and is replaced by SpreadsheetLoadOptions
- CellsSaveOptions is replaced by SpreadsheetSaveOptions
- HtmlSaveOptions is replaced by MarkupSaveOptions
See more details here.
In this release, we fixed some major bugs. Let’s have a overview.
- You might be facing issue in opening resultant/converted HTML file in Microsoft Edge? However, this issue is now fixed
- There was another issue with ODP output file. Arrows in the file star pointing in wrong direction. This bug is fixed
- Diagrams to image conversion issue is fixed
Have a glance at API documentation here.