- Set color mode when converting to JPEG
- Option to set compression mode
- Adjust image brightness and contrast
- Set gamma
- Option to flip image
Have a look at its implementation of the above features in Java
Conversion from CDR
CDR is a vector graphics file. API now allows you to convert from CDR.
Along with new features, there are some improvements and bug fixes as well. Following are the major improvements:
- Conversion from Excel95/5.0 XLS files
- Set image quality when converting to WebP
- Remove HideComments from SaveOptions
Previously, there was an issue (Exception: Cannot open an image) in conversion of Cells to Image. We’ve fixed it.
API conflict with Ch.qos.logback is also resolved.
Moreover, you can now generate scalable/Adjustable HTML. There is a property in HtmlSaveOptions known as FixedLayout. Try to set it to false. This will generate simplified markup and layout.