- News Release(3)
Author Archives: Vaseem Mansoor
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.2.0 – Now Supports Script Minimization and JSON Storage for Annotations
We’re happy to announce the release of a new version of our HTML5 document annotation library – GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.2.0! This version includes new exciting features and enhancements, some of which are listed below:
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ access rights.
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ drawing color.
- Added ability for scripts minimization.
- Page break option on the summary pane.
- Option to specify a database connection string using server-side code.
- Added support for JSON storage for annotations.
The GroupDocs team is constantly working to improve the functionality of our online document management apps. Today we introduce a set of new features and bug fixes. Let’s take a closer look:
- [ANNOTATION-266] Icon and color customization
- [ANNOTATION-251] Annotation 1/2. Only point annotation works.
- [ANNOTATION-263] Annotations cannot be created.
- [ANNOTATION-249] Annotation 2. Cannot delete reply.
- [ANNOTATION-252] Annotation v.2. Annotations can’t be created for images.
- [ANNOTATION-253] Text selection works incorrectly.
- [ANNOTATION-254] The