- News Release(3)
Tag Archives: Convert DWG to HTML in Java
Computer-Aided Design - CAD files are normally used for 2D and 3D designs. These designs are generated by CAD software programs and are normally used to create models and architectural plans. If you have worked with CAD, you’re most likely familiar with some of AutoCAD’s file formats, such as DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF. This article will discuss how to programmatically view CAD files within Java applications.
The following topics are briefly covered in this article:
- Java API to render CAD files.
- Convert CAD files to render as HTML, JPG, PNG, or PDF in Java.
- Get layouts and layers of DWG in Java.
- Render CAD layers of DWG drawing in Java.
- Render CAD layouts of DWG drawing in Java.