- News Release(3)
Tag Archives: Convert DWG to JPG in CSharp
CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings are normally used to create architectural plans and models using CAD software programs. Some of the well-known AutoCAD file formats are DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF. We discussed viewing the CAD drawings using Java in a separate article. Today, in this article, we will discuss how to programmatically view CAD files using C# within .NET applications.
The following topics are covered briefly in this article:
- .NET API to render CAD files.
- Convert CAD files to render as HTML, JPG, PNG, or PDF.
- Get layouts and layers of DWG.
- Render CAD layers of DWG drawings.
- Render CAD layouts of DWG drawings.