- News Release(3)
Tag Archives: Find Homophones
Synonyms are words with similar meaning, and Homophones sounds the same but are different in meanings or spellings. We learned to find synonyms in multiple documents using Java. Today, in this article, we'll see how to search homophones within multiple documents using Java.
The following topics are covered in this article:
- Java API - Homophone Search
- Find homophones in documents using Java
- Play with Homophone Search Result
Words that sound the same but are different in meanings or spellings are Homophones. Whereas, the words that spell the same, but differ in meaning or pronunciation are Homographs. Homonyms can either be homophone or homograph; or both. Let's not confuse and automate it. In this article, you'll learn how to search homophones within multiple documents using C#.
The following topics will be covered in this article:
- .NET API - Homophone Search
- Find homophones in documents using C#
- Manage homophone dictionary