- News Release(3)
Tag Archives: GroupDocs update
GroupDocs is excited to announce the launch of the GroupDocs Comparison plugin for TextPattern. With this plugin, you can compare two documents in a browser. Select source and target files and run the comparison. Embed the compared documents to your TextPattern pages and easily share them with peers. GroupDocs Comparison generates a summary of any changes made to the document. Tracking insertions or deletions is easy. GroupDocs Comparison runs on a web-browser so no new software installations is needed.… Continue Reading
We’re happy to announce the release of GroupDocs Viewer for .NET 1.5.0 as an update to our suite of .NET Libraries. This version includes many new features and enhancements. Some of the features and enhancements are listed below:
- Support for Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Outlook file formats
- A setting to customize the width of the thumbnails container
- A setting to display the image width (for cache generation)
- Cross-domain detection
- Support for Norwegian language
- Header-less Viewer and control methods
- Concatenation of
The GroupDocs team is constantly working to improve the functionality of our online document management apps. Today we introduce a set of new features and bug fixes. Let’s take a closer look:
- [ANNOTATION-266] Icon and color customization
- [ANNOTATION-251] Annotation 1/2. Only point annotation works.
- [ANNOTATION-263] Annotations cannot be created.
- [ANNOTATION-249] Annotation 2. Cannot delete reply.
- [ANNOTATION-252] Annotation v.2. Annotations can’t be created for images.
- [ANNOTATION-253] Text selection works incorrectly.
- [ANNOTATION-254] The