- News Release(3)
Tag Archives: html5 pdf annotation
Greetings everyone! Not all of you might know that the latest version of the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library can read and save annotated documents not only from local storage or web links, but also from network storage. In other words, you can now locate documents on any network machine. This feature can be useful for businesses who have several machines networked to one main storage, or for customers who use one machine as a server and another one as a… Continue Reading
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.2.0 – Now Supports Script Minimization and JSON Storage for Annotations
We’re happy to announce the release of a new version of our HTML5 document annotation library – GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.2.0! This version includes new exciting features and enhancements, some of which are listed below:
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ access rights.
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ drawing color.
- Added ability for scripts minimization.
- Page break option on the summary pane.
- Option to specify a database connection string using server-side code.
- Added support for JSON storage for annotations.