It’s time to lay a hand on Next Generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. GroupDocs releases this product with the great power of rendering a variety of document formats to HTML and image representations.
Why Next Generation GroupDocs.Viewer?
The legacy 2.x versions of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET had complex API structure thereby requiring more coding efforts for a simple implementation. There were specific way of code implementation for different types of application development platforms. For example, in previous versions a user control was provided for WinForm apps whereas for web apps, a different way was provided to generate Html Code which was a barrier in the API usage flexibility for variant application scenarios. Some salient features of the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer include (but of course not limited to):
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.0.0 is providing an easy to understand way. ViewerHtmlHandler and ViewerImagehandler are provided to easily control the output.
- The GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.0.0 has capability to generate the Image Repesentation of the document. It can converts document pages to images. To get the accurate and high quality view of the document. ViewerImageHandler class has been provided which returns the image stream. The returned strean can be mold to save the images in various formats.
- Document generation is no longer coupled with GUI and web, thus enabling you to use GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.0.0 in a larger number of scenarios.
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.0.0 is providing a meaningful coding structure along with significant lines of code reduction.
- Multiple document formats are supported.
- Get html Representations of Documents
- Get image Representations of Documents
- View document in PDF Form
- View document as it is (Original Form)
- Apply watermark on rendered pages
- Perform transformations( Rotation, Reordering)
Zero Dependency on any External Software/Tool
It rasterize documents and images both, renders text and converts them to SVG+HTML+CSS.
The GroupDocs.Viewer APIs will allow to get representation in html or image format for whole document, page-by-page or custom range of pages..
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer: