We are glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.4.0 API with Three new features like support of “Compare CAD format, Improved Comparison Performance and Updated Changes Model for Imaging. This monthly release is adding Three improvements like “Improve comparison of Imaging formats” and ” Cross-format API simplifications across all supported formats” along with fixes. Detailed information is listed below. Please Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.4.0 – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.4.0 introducing new features and improvements, like “Compare CAD format” along with improvements like “Improve comparison change detection for Paragraphs in PDF format compparison” and fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET 17.4.0 – New Features
- Adding support of comparison CAD format
- Update Changes Model for Imaging
- support of multi compare for supported formats
Improvements and Fixes
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Improved comparison of Imaging formats
- Cross-format API simplifications across all supported formats
- Improved comparison changes detection for Paragraphs in PDF format Comparison
- Text files with HTML content compared by Words engine-Fix
- Compare html code in .txt files using word comparer in Words format – Fix
- Fix bug when the text from the paragraphs overlaps tables in PDF Format- Fix
- Disposed Images in Facade- Fix
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.