We as members of GroupDocs team are immensely delighted to see our users community growing every day. Our whole team is always endeavoring to cater to your needs and requirements to our fullest possible potential thus providing the most innovative and enhanced solutions to our valuable customers. In this regard we are really pleased to announce yet another bit of our efforts for you; that is the release of version 17.05 of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. As per our customers requirements, we have introduced the feature to work with a document’s revisions in this release. The latest version of the API not only has the ability to track changes in a document but it also has the ability to either accept or discard those changes.
We highly recommend you to download the latest release and check out the new features introduced in this version.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 17.05 – New Features
The following two major features are introduced in this release:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata queries