Visual Studio Plugin to Explore GroupDocs.Assembly Examples
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET Visual Studio plugin is providing an easy to compile GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 3.0.0 examples and to explore the examples. It has reduced the efforts to download examples and the GroupDocs.Assembly DLL file from different resources (GitHub, NuGet). You can quickly run CSharp or Visual Basic project. Features
- Appears in File menu in Visual Studio.
- Downloads source code automatically.
- Downloads GroupDocs.Assembly library automatically.
- Adds assembly reference automatically.
- Provides both C# and VB examples.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Opens project in few steps.
- Easy to use.
- Saves time and reduces effort.
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Assemblyfor .NET Examples is available for download from following platforms. Installation and Usage
Installation of Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Assembly Examples is very easy and simple. User just needs to download MSI file and run it. After finishing the installation, plugin will be integrated with Visual Studio and appear in File
menu. You need to add Newtonsoft.Json.DLL as reference in order to build any of the project (C# or VB). Screenshots Contribute
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET examples is open source and available for download. Developers can download it and get help to understand its working and extend its functionality. Following are the places from where source code can be downloaded.