Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Metadata API for .NET Examples is an easy way for the users/developers to explore and investigate API examples. The plugin automatically downloads the examples from Github and the latest GroupDocs.Metadata library from NuGet. This provides a quick and comfortable way to view and run example projects without downloading everything manually.
Following are the features the plugin provides:
- Appears in File menu in Visual Studio
- Downloads source code automatically from Github
- Downloads GroupDocs.Metadata library automatically from NuGet
- Adds assembly reference automatically
- Provides both C# and VB examples
- Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Opens project in few steps
- Easy to download and install
- Easy to use
- Saves time and reduces effort
- File -> GroupDocs in Visual Studio
- Downloading GroupDocs.Metadata Library
- Showing files in projects
- Project loaded in Visual Studio
Installation and Usage
Following resource(s) are available for the users to download, install and use the plugin.
Downloads and Available Resources
- Download Plugin – Visual Studio Gallery
- Download Plugin – CodePlex
- Source Code – CodePlex
- Download Plugin – Github
- Source Code – Github
- Download API – GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET examples is open source and available for download. Developers can download it, get help to understand its working and extend its functionality. Following are the places from where source code can be downloaded.
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.