We’ve always been listening to the feedback of our valuable customers and in response, we are announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET with fixes for over 15 issues. The latest version has also introduced some new features along with necessary improvements. Let’s have a glance at what v3.5.0 has come with.
Document Viewer API – New Features
Listed below are the new features introduced in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.5.0.
- Implement saving Cells document sheet to multiple pages in image mode
- Implement ability to specify font for watermark
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.5.0 – Fixes
We have provided fixes for following issues in the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.5.0.
- Cannot add page to pdf document
- OutOfMemoryException raised when total file size reached up to 250MB
- The operation is not supported error raised when loading epub document
- IOException is raised when try to move a loaded document(into the viewer) to any other directory
- Cell shading is not applied uniformly while converting spreadsheet to HTML
- Ott file stream detects as ods file format
- GetDocumentInfo() throws “Parameter is not valid” exception
- Excel file is not properly rendering into HTML
- Header contents of Word document are not appearing in rendered html or images
- Exception generated while calling handler.getDocumentInfo(uuid)
- Exception when calling GetPdfFile/RotatePage/ReorderPage with guid without extension
- Incorrect watermark position and text in PDF file
- Out Of Memory exception while rendering excel file into HTML
- Each page of a Word document is converted to HTML too long
- Incorrect saving PDF to HTML
- There is no text in tables of a PDF after conversion to HTML
- Text selection is unstable in Firefox on the HTML engine
Document Viewer API for .NET – Improvements
Following are the improvements made in the latest version of the API.
- Implement GetPdfFile from stream or remote file
- Improve Words files to HTML rendering speed
- Implement saving file data separately based on options
- Implement releasing converters resources
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API:
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this API. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.