Now, it’s quite easy for SharePoint developers to work with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET. GroupDocs team proudly announces the addition of SharePoint Plugin for GroupDocs.Annotaion for .NET. This plugin permits SharePoint developers to explore and investigate GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Front End. It demonstrates how GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET can be integrated with SharePoint.
GroupDocs.Annotation for SharePoint Plugin Prerequisites
- SharePoint Server 2013
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Windows server 2008 or above
- Any standard web-browser, including IE8+, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari5
How to Run Plugin
- Download GroupDocs.Annotation SharePoint Plugin from GitHub
- Open GroupDocs.Annotation SharePoint Plugin in your visual studio
- Open project properties, set your Site URL
- Set your license path in AnnotationController.cs
- Click Run.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.