We have always been improving our APIs to meet the requirements of our customers. Therefore, today, we are announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET. GroupDocs.Search for .NET 16.10 introduces exact phrase search that enables the users to search the documents containing the exact query string. Furthermore, the working of the API is improved by introducing a couple of enhancements and a fix. Download the latest version to upgrade your applications.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET - New Features
Following is the new feature that is being introduced in version 16.10.
.NET Search API - Enhancements and Fixes
GroupDocs.Search for .NET 16.10 comes up with following enhancements and fixes.
- Enhancement - Get Matched Words in the Found Documents
- Enhancement - View Progress Percentage of Indexing or Updating
- Fix - Fix Query Parser to parse file names with extensions having one field name
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download - MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download - DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet Install
- Documentation - API Docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search