Great news for SharePoint developers, now they can add GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 3.x. as custom Web-Part. Team GroupDocs is glad to announce the addition of GroupDocs.Annotation Web- Part Front End for SharePoint developers. Using this release SharePoint developers can not only explore and investigate GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Front End but can also customize this Web-Part according to their needs. This project is already published on GitHub.
SharePoint Web-Part Front End Features
The SharePoint Web-Part Front End provides end users with tools needed for convenient annotating, viewing and navigation of a documents in a browser. The front end provides all the most commonly used UI controls available in native Adobe Reader’s plugin, including:
- Apply Annotations.
- Delete Annotation.
- Add/Delete comments.
- Thumbnail images for Annotation.
- Import Annotation.
- Page Zoom-in and Zoom-Out
- File Browser.
- Download As PDF
- Image Representation of the document
- Scroll view, one page in a row, two pages in a row view, double page flipping
- Pagination controls
- Text selection and copying to the clipboard
GroupDocs.Annotation for SharePoint Plugin Prerequisites
- SharePoint Server 2013
- Visual Studio 2013 or above
- Windows server 2008 or above
- Any standard web-browser, including IE8+, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
How to Run Plugin
- Download GroupDocs.Annotation SharePoint Web-Part from GitHub
- Open GroupDocs.Annotation SharePoint Web-Part in your visual studio
- Open project properties, set your Site URL
- Set your license path in Default.aspx.cs
- Click Run.
SharePoint Web-part Front End – Downloads
The SharePoint Web-Part Front End can be downloaded from GitHub Repository.
Contribute in SharePoint Web-Part Front End
SharePoint developers can also contribute to the Front End through one of the following ways:
- Find an issue or an idea of new feature – fix it and submit a pull request.
- Find an issue or an idea of new feature – create an issue in the Github. In this case, GroupDocs Support Team will look on it.
Every effort by the developers/customers would be appreciated.