Team GroupDocs is pleased to release GroupDocs.Text for .NET API which allows users to extract text from files and documents of various formats. The API facilitates the user with simple syntax, easy to use methods and few lines of code to perform text extraction operations.
Why GroupDocs.Text Is Developed?
Suppose you are developing a text searching or text analyzing system, wouldn’t it be great if your system can read or analyze a document even if no document reader is installed on your system?
GroupDocs.Text for .NET accomplishes the above mentioned purpose. It is a convenient text extraction API that permits users to extract raw or formatted text from different document formats. Besides, it is not only a text extractor API, the user can extract the metadata of the document as well. This document text extraction API allows the user to read a document’s content or its metadata properties.
Features provided by GroupDocs.Text for .NET
Following are some key features of GroupDocs.Text:
- Raw text Extraction
- Formatted text Extraction
- Metadata Extraction
- Extensible and flexible
For more details related to these features, you can read more here.
Supported Documents Format
GroupDocs.Text for .NET supports the following file formats:
- Word Processing Document Formats (DOC/DOCX/RTM/DOCM/ODT)
- Presentation Document Formats (PPT/PPTX/PPS/PPSM/PPSX/ODP)
- Spreadsheet Document Formats (XLS/XLSX/XLSM/XLSB/CSV/ODS)
For more details on supported formats, please visit the article: Supported File Formats.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download – MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet – NuGet Package
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.