GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.11.0 API along with Improved Performance ,new features and fixes. Major changes are done for Presentation document format and introduced enhanced Support for advanced Visual Basic Scripts and detection of Picture Frames.In this monthly release 3 new feature are introduced along with 4 improvements and 3 Bug fixes. Download the latest GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API to implement the new and improved features.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.11.0 – New Features
In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.11.0 new features and improvements are introduced for Presentation document format like support for detection of Picture Frames,style changes detection and Improved comparison performance. Here are some highlights:
- style changes detection for Presentation document format
- detection of Picture Frames for Presentation document format
- comparing objects with VBA scripts for Presentation document format
Document Comparison API for .NET 16.11.0 – Improvements
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Improved comparison performance for Presentation document format
- Extend engine to support all kind of images for Presentation document format
- Cross-format engine: The case the comparison of tables with different results for all formats
- Support for new components to new core for GroupDocs.Comparison.PDF
Document Comparison API – Fixes
This is the list of fixes done in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API for .NET 16.11.0.
- If content of row is unique then row should be marked as Inserted or Deleted for Spreadsheet document format
- The result table structure not conforming to primary table structure for Spreadsheet document format
- The new child was created from a different document than the one that created this node for Words document format
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.