Experience the basics of GroupDocs e-Signing API through an open source ASP.NET MVC front end. This front end demonstrates essential functionalities provided by GroupDocs.Signature for .NET API, the easy to grasp UI permits .NET developers to develop their own front end or extend the existing one. We would recommend you to clone/download and explore the front end.
e-Signature Front End – Features
- Type Signature
- Draw Signature, apply different colors
- Upload image signature
- Download signed document
- Print signed document
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or greater versions are supported.
Visual Studio 2010 or later can be used to run this project.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or later)
- Google Chrome
User and Developer Guide
Following resources will help you in understanding the front end:
Digital Signing API : Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on Document Signing API for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Examples, Showcases and Plugins
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials