GroupDocs team is really delighted to announce the release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET version 17.01.0. The latest release comes up with a number of new features and enhancements. Users can now detect or remove digital signatures from documents. The API has also improved document’s information retrieval and implements the ability to recognize file type of a document.
And That’s not all! The API has also introduced some really exciting enhancements related to power point presentation documents and audio formats. So, what are you waiting for? Simply download the latest version and try out all the exciting features and enhancements introduced in this version.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 17.01 – New Features
In version 17.1.0, we have introduced the following new features.
- Ability to read page count, characters count, words count, page size in document formats
- Ability to recognize file type of the document format (DOCX, DOC, DOT etc)
- Ability to detect digital signature in document formats
- Ability to remove all digital signatures in document formats
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 17.01 – Enhancements
Version 17.1.0 of the API has improved the metadata related functionalities of a power point document. Besides, it has also introduced some improvements to the MP3 audio format. The details are as follows:
- Ability to update ContentType, ContentStatus, HyperlinkBase SharedDoc properties in PPTX format
- Load metadata without loading whole PowerPoint document
- Ability to read ID3 metadata directly in Mp3 format
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata