We are delighted to announce that the first monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET for the year 2017 is out and available. Using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.1.0 users will be able to partially render the large Excel sheets. The latest version also supports the configuration of ViewerConfig class via app.config or web.config file. Furthermore, 9 issues have been fixed in this release. Continue to read more about v17.1.0.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.1.0 - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.1.0 has come with following new features.
- Settings to prevent glyphs grouping when rendering PDF documents
- Partial rendering of large Excel sheets in HTML mode
- Parameterless ViewerHtmlHandler and ViewerImageHandler constructors
- Configuration of ViewerConfig class via app.config or web.config file
For more details, please visit API Features.
.NET Document Viewer API - Improvements & FixesIn GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.1.0, we have fixed as well as improved following issues.
- Improvement - Settings to configure content ordering in resultant HTML document
- Improvement - Rendering of email documents
- Fix - Issue in printing radio buttons from HTML page
- Fix - Links are converted into plain text when converting PDF to HTML
- Fix - Merged cells in Excel sheet are not displayed as merged in HTML
- Fix - Alignment of radio button text and checkbox text is not correct
- Fix - Jumbling words when rendering PDF document to HTML
- Fix - Rendering of only one page in text(txt) document
- Fix - Radio buttons are not appearing as ‘selected’ or ‘checked’
- Fix - Missing characters and invalid formatting when rendering to HTML
Related Links and ResourcesWe have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package - NuGet Installation
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Forum - Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins - Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends - Open Source Document Viewer Applications