We are excited to announce another monthly release where new document formats is added in supported format list for annotating images. The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.1.0 API now provides support to GIF, TIFF, BMP and JPEG with all major annotation types like Text, Area, Point, Watermark and Strikeout Annotations. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET – New Features
In this monthly release support for all major Annotation types in Image file with different formats like GIF, TIFF, BMP and JPEG are introduced. . GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.1.0 is also providing fixes for spreadsheet format. Major changes are lists are given below.
- Text Annotation
- Point Annotation
- Area Annotation
- Resource Redaction Annotation
- TextField Annotation
- Polyline Annotation
- Watermark Annotation
- Underline Text Annotation
Document Annotation API – Improvements & Fixes
- While exporting Slide document Text Field annotation hasn’t text
- Fixed background when import Resource Redaction annotation for slides
For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.