We are really pleased to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Text for .NET 17.03 API. This release comes up with five new features. GroupDocs.Text has extended the Media type detector class and the API is now able to detect ZIP containers and EPUB documents. Not only this, the latest release has improved the handling for EPUB documents and allows its users to extract text and highlights beside adding the functionality to search for some text in an EPUB document.
We highly recommend you to download the latest version and try out all the amazing features introduced in version 17.03 of the GroupDocs.Text for .NET API.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET 17.03 – New Features
The following new features have been introduced in version 17.03 of the API:
- Ability to detect EPUB documents and ZIP containers
- Ability to extract metadata from EPUB documents
- Ability to search a text in EPUB documents
- Ability to extract highlights from EPUB documents
For more information, please see the API features
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download – MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet – NuGet Package
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.