We are glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.5.0 API with Three new features like adding Strikeout option for deleted/style change in words format, also adding support for PNG, JPG and BMP file formats.This monthly release is adding Six improvements like “Improve comparison of Text & Imaging formats” and ” Add styles change detection for Comparison.Imaging (height, width)” along with fixes. Detailed information is listed below. Please Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.5.0 – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.5.0 introducing new features and improvements, like “Strikeout option words document format” along with improvements like “Add styles change detection for Comparison.Imaging” and fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET 17.5.0 – New Features
- Add support for JPG, BMP and PNG formats
- Add comparison of page context before building of the object model – PDF format
Improvements and Fixes
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Strikeout option for deleted/changed text in words comparison
- Improved Image comparison performance
- Improved Text comparison performance
- Fix the support of new settings for PDF
- Fix case with absolutely different paragraphs in words document format
- Add styles change detection for Comparison.Imaging (height, width)
- Adding support for Missing Properties for ChangeInfo – Fix
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.
view the website