GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release of document annotation API, where new file formats are introduced in supporting document format list and also new features are introduced . The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.6.0 API now provides support to annotate VSD and VSS Diagram file formats along with Improvements and Fixes. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET – New Features and Changes
This monthly release is providing Support for Diagram Format with all major annotations types support like Arrow Annotation, Area Annotation, Text Field Annotation etc. also adding support for GetDocumentInfo methods proper handling. Major changes are listed below.
For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- Implemented Polyline Annotation with Diagram documents
- Added Support for Arrow Annotation for Diagram documents
- Included Area Annotation for Diagrams
- Resource Redaction Annotation for Diagram format
- Text Field Annotation for Diagrams
Document Annotation API – Improvements and Fixes
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.6.0 API including Three Improvements and One major fix.
- Add option to process CAD documents as PDF
- GetPages method for Email documents processing from stream
- Implemented proper error handling when user try to invoke GetDocumentInfo method for images documents
- Fix – Internal Exception in annotator.GetDocumentInfo() Method
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.