At GroupDocs, we are always focused on delivering the best to our customers, in this regard we are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java v17.8.0. This new release of Java Document Assembly API now provides support for Email formats along with support for building charts from chart worksheets and reference cells. We would recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
Java Document Assembly API v17.8.0 – Features
This latest release provide support for:
- MSG file formats
- EML file formats
- EMLX file formats
- MHTML file formats
- Building of charts located in chart worksheets
- Building of charts with series names located in referenced cells
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – Jar File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.