Team GroupDocs is really pleased to announce the release of version 17.8.0 of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET API. Like our previous releases, this release too comes up with a number of features and enhancements. The most noteworthy feature introduced in this version is the support for image file formats for all existing signature types. You can now apply all the existing standard signature properties like positioning, alignment, applying fonts, opacity, border options etc that were previously available for other document formats for image file formats as well. We, therefore recommend you to download the latest version of the API and start signing your image documents with the simplest yet amazing features provided by our e-Signing API.
Version 17.8.0 of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET API – New Features
- Digital Signature for Open Document files format
- Ability to repeat text for Stamp Signatures
- Ability to save Image Documents in different formats
- BarCode Signature features for Image Documents
- Barcode Signature Verification for Image Documents
- Image Signature features for Image Document
- QR-Code Signature features for Image Documents
- QR-Code Signature Verification for Image Documents
- Stamp Signature features for Image Documents
- Text Signature features for Image Documents
Visit the complete list of API features to have a better understanding of the functions the API is capable of performing.
The e-Signature API – Improvements
A detailed list of all the improvements made to the API in this release is given below:
- Add ability to crop background color by inner line for Stamp Signatures.
- Add ability to crop background image by inner line for Stamp Signatures.
- Implement ability to use Custom InputDataHandler for Certificates and Images resources
- Implement Verification of Digital Signature Type for Pdf Documents
The .NET Document Signing API: Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Signature API for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Examples, Showcases and Plugins
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.