We are glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET API. The API has been improved with some valuable additions in version 17.10. The e-Search API now introduces safe and reliable indexing by implementing the option to reload the index in case some of some critical error. The API also implements high compression level for storing documents text. Further details about the changes made to the API in this release will be discussed below.
Click on the download link and check out the new and improved version of the search API.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET API – Improvements
The API, in this latest release, makes a number of improvements and implements:
- Option to cache document texts with high compression level
- Safe updating of index files to increase reliability
- Calling ProgressChanged event for skipped and filtered documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download – MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download – DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search