Great news for ASP.NET Developers, GroupDocs proudly announces first release for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET MVC Modern Front End. In this v1.0.0 we have used modern Template in ASP.NET MVC, which is simple, efficient and user friendly. GroupDocs users are free to customize and enhance the application by their own.
Features in this Release
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Modern Front End v1.0.0 includes following features.
- Ability to load pdf document
- Ability to view annotations
- Ability to create new annotation
- Ability to select and move annotation
- Deleting annotations
- Download annotated document
Accurate annotation drawing
MVC Modern Front-End allows you to annotate document more accurately and provide a number of drawing tools to draw an annotation Like: Point, Line, Rectangle, Arrow etc
The final document have the same results which you have seen in the browser. The application remembers all the annotations without loosing the state of document.
Download and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using the application.
- Download the code, open it in MS Visual Studio 2015 or later.
- Update the required or missing libraries from Nuget.
- Run the code.
- Open Global.asax.cs.
- Set license file path in _licensePath variable.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with GroupDocs. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try products and powerful features offered by GroupDocs.
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document Annotation APIs.
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements on our forum. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.