GroupDocs team is proudly announcing the release of version 17.10.1 of the GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. Based on our customer’s feedback provided on our public forums, we have fixed number of bugs in this hotfix release. We recommend you to download or update your applications to use the latest version of the API for a better and smoother experience.
Version 17.10.1 of the Metadata Extraction API - Bug Fixes
Following are the bug fixes in this new version.
- Presentation format field displays Russian text after removing the metadata
- Unable to remove personal data of a TIF file
- TIF file gets damaged with getting info of XmpSchemes
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet Installation
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata