GroupDocs team always tries to facilitate it’s users by providing easy implementation of features and providing different options to explore GroupDocs API features in minimum time. In this regard we are glad to announce GroupDocs.Editor for .NET Visual Studio Plugin which helps and performs all the steps required to try-out examples automatically. All you have to do is to install the plugin via .msi available and launch the plugin wizard from file menu. the automatic completion of downloading the wizard will provide you with sample of CSharp source code for the API. These downloaded files are configured automatically in the visual studio without leaving it.
Visual Studio Plugin Features
- Appears in File Menu of Visual Studio.
- Downloads source code automatically.
- Downloads GroupDocs.Editor for .NET API automatically.
- Adds assembly reference automatically.
- Provides Examples for CSharp.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Opens project in few steps.
- Easy to Use.
- Saves time and reduces effort.
Downloads and Available Resources
Installation and UsageInstallation of Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Editor for .NET Examples is very simple and robust. User just needs to download MSI file and install it. After finishing the installation, plugin will be integrated with Visual Studio and appear in File menu.
ContributeVisual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Editor for .NET API examples is open source and available for download. Developers can download it and get help to understand its working and extend its functionality. Following are the places from where source code can be downloaded.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.editor:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples– Source Code Examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Editor queries