Keeping customers feedback in view, we are pleased to announce a new version of GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 17.10.1. This release comes with number of bug fixes. The main fix introduced in this release is exception on adding annotation. We recommend you to download this latest release for a better API experience.
Java Annotation API v17.10.1 – Fixes
- SaveAnnotationTextResult is not serialize-able
- Exception is generated while downloading annotated pdf document
- Not able to add annotations at all
- Cannot annotate images
- Exception generated while importing annotation from diagram
- AnnotationImageHandler.getPages does not respect ImageOptions.setWidth
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on Documentation Annotation API:
- Download – Zipped JARs
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Showcases – GitHub source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.