Keeping feedback of our valuable customers in view, we are pleased to announce a new version of GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 17.10.2. This release comes up with number of bug fixes. The main fix introduced in this release is visibility and color behavior of added annotation. We therefore recommend you to download this latest release for a better API experience.
Java Annotation API v17.10.2 – Fixes
- Area annotation is invisible on adding
- Unable to change position of the annotation
- Annotation properties are not behaving same in Java as in .NET
- Wrong color behavior
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on Documentation Annotation API:
- Download – Zipped JARs
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Showcases – GitHub source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.