At GroupDocs, we are always focused on improving our API’s. In this regard, we are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java v18.1. Using the latest version, you can now change chart axis title dynamically in the spreadsheet, presentation, and email documents. We would recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
Java Document Assembly API – New Features
Insert Chart Axis Title Dynamically
GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 18.1 provides support for inserting chart axis title in spreadsheet, presentation, and email documents.
- Dynamic insertion of chart axis title for Spreadsheet documents
- Dynamic insertion of chart axis title for Presentation documents
- Dynamic insertion of chart axis title for emails with HTML and RTF bodies
Change Chart Axis Title Dynamically
From now, template syntax expressions are supported in chart axis titles. Thus, to set a chart axis title dynamically, you can put an expression tag into it as shown in the following sample:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – JAR File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.