GroupDocs team is proudly announcing three enhancements and six new features in this monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.2. Using the latest release, you can now load and save EXIF metadata for JPEG and TIFF formats with a better speed. You can also validate input metadata before saving, read additional properties from ID3v2, update ID3v1/ID3v2 tag using properties, and read/update/remove image cover tag in MP3 file format. Furthermore, you can read image cover and version of EPUB file format as well. We recommend you to download and use the latest version of the API.
Following are the enhancements that are included in version 18.2.
- Loading and Saving EXIF Metadata with Better Speed
- Validating ID3 Input Metadata Before Saving
- Reading Additional Properties from MP3 File Format
Following are the new features introduced in version 18.2.
- Updating ID3v2 Tag Using Properties
- Updating IDv21 Tag Using Properties
- Reading Image Cover from ID3v2 Tag
- Updating or Removing Image Cover from ID3v2 Tag
- Reading Image Cover from EPUB File Format
- Reading Version of EPUB Package
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata