We are pleased to announce that GroupDocs.Text for .NET has been renamed to GroupDocs.Parser for .NET. We have published the first monthly release as GroupDocs.Parser for .NET 18.5 after renaming of the API. The latest release has come with a few changes and a couple of enhancements. Please continue to read about the changes and the enhancements that we have made in version 18.5.
Important to KnowIt is important to inform you that the renaming of the API will not disturb your existing code and the API structure still remains the same. You will only have to make the following changes in your code:
- All the namespaces that started with GroupDocs.Text have been renamed and now they start with GroupDocs.Parser, e.g. GroupDocs.Text.Containers namespace has been renamed to GroupDocs.Parser.Containers.
- GroupDocsTextException class has been renamed to GroupDocsParserException.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements that we have made in GroupDocs.Parser for .NET 18.5:
- Added the support for GitHub Markdown syntax
- Standard extract mode is set as default text extraction mode
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Parser:
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Parser using NuGet
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Examples - GitHub Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Parser