GroupDocs team is introducing two new features and three enhancements in the monthly releaseof GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.6. The latest version allows you to edit XMP metadata of WAV file format and update metadata properties of MPP file format. Furthermore, memory consumption for loading and saving metadata is now reduced for MPP, WAV and AVI file formats. A bug related to removing XMP metadata in TIF file format is also resolved in the latest version. We recommend you to install the latest version of API for a better experience.
Features IntroducedFollowing are the new features introduced in version 18.6.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.6.
- Reduce memory consumption of MPP format metadata loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption of WAV format metadata loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption of AVI format metadata loading and saving
Issues ResolvedThe following bug is resolved in version 18.6.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family