GroupDocs team is proudly announcing one new feature and three enhancements in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.8. Using the latest version, you can now read EXIF metadata in PSD format. Classes representing TIFF tags are now refactored. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced to perform metadata operations for JPEG and TIFF file formats. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
Features IntroducedFollowing is the new feature introduced in version 18.8.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.8.
- Reduce memory consumption for JPEG format’s loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption for TIFF format’s loading and saving
- Get specific TIFF tags
- Updated metadata search API
- Updated metadata comparison API
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata