We are delighted to announce a new feature and enhancements in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.10. Using the latest version, you can now update Lyrics3v2 tags in MP3 format. Memory consumption is now reduced for working with PNG, JPEG2000, BMP, DICOM, DJVU, EMF, WEBP and WMF formats. Furthermore, **MetadataUtility **obsolete methods are now removed and a bug, while cleaning or updating metadata of Strict Open XML Presentation (.pptx), is now fixed. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
Features IntroducedThe following feature is introduced in version 18.10.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.10.
- Reduced memory consumption for PNG format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for JPEG2000 format’s loading and saving
- Reduced memory consumption for BMP, DICOM, DJVU, EMF, WEBP and WMF formats’ loading and saving
FixesThe following bug is fixed in version 18.10.
- Exception when cleaning/updating metadata of Strict Open XML Presentation (.pptx)
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata