Today, we are pleased to announce the release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 19.1. In this version, we have introduced two new features and added seven enhancements. Using the latest version, you can extract metadata from Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) files. Furthermore, the latest version allows you to extract metadata from password-protected OneNote documents. Please have a look at the release notes for more details.
Support for the Matroska Multimedia Container Files
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 19.1 is capable of extracting metadata from Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) files. The API provides the following features when working with .MKV files:
- Extracting MKV Format Metadata
- Extracting Matroska Segment Info
- Extracting Matroska Tag Metadata
- Extracting Matroska Track Metadata
Support for Password-Protected OneNote Documents
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET has the ability to work with password-protected documents. In the latest version, we have extended this ability by adding support for password-protected OneNote documents. The LoadOptions class is used to set the password for the protected documents.
For a working example, please visit the following documentation article:
The following enhancements are made in version 19.1:
- Removed the obsolete code related to the TIFF/EXIF functionality
- Removed obsolete members of the DublinCorePackage class
- Implemented IDisposable interface for the following classes to reduce the memory consumption:
For working examples on how to reduce memory consumption, please visit this documentation article.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET using NuGet
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Showcases
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET